Type Here to Get Search Results !

"Mere Se Na Ho Payega": MS Dhoni Finally Admits To One Thing He Can't Do.

 While MS Dhoni has retired from International cricket, MS Dhoni is as yet playing in the Indian Premier League (IPL)


Assuming MS Dhoni is on field, the sky is the limit. That is the conviction that his fans have. The previous Indian cricket crew captain was uplifting on the field. He could take the game profound and rescue his side once again from basic circumstances. While MS Dhoni has resigned from global cricket, MS Dhoni is as yet playing in the Indian Chief Association (IPL) . He has been held by Chennai Super Rulers (CSK) for IPL 2024. Yet again the fans energetic for him to lead CSK to title. While nothing is by all accounts incomprehensible for him, when MS Dhoni says he cant follow through with something, one out to pay heed.

While responding to an inquiry on is he can do YouTube recordings, MS Dhoni gave an intriguing answer.

"Quite recently I was discussing this. Somebody even asked me the equivalent. Woh bolte hai 'Mere se na ho payega' (I wont have the option to make it happen), in light of the fact that it's actual extreme. I won't say I'm very camera cognizant however its doesn't come to me. So , I'm exceptionally cheerful having a one on one discussion. I'm even more an in-person youngster of a man. With regards to YouTube I don't figure I will actually want to make it happen. Additionally I'm ill humored. It could happen that I will three-four recordings, then like my instagram, put one more video following one year," MS Dhoni can be group as saying in a video that has been broadly shared on X.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.