Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rajkumar Hirani ends quiet on Munna Bhai 3: "I have 5 half-composed scripts"

In 2003, movie producer Rajkumar Hirani delivered his famous parody film Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. Featuring Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi, the characters of Munna and Circuit became famous. This was trailed by the 2006 continuation Lage Raho Munna Bhai which likewise included Vidya Balan. In any case, there has been no report on Munna Bhai 3, which fans enthusiastically are sitting tight for.

In a new discussion with ANI, Rajkumar Hirani said, "Munna Bhai ke sath humesha mera battle yehi raha hai ki pichli do films itni achi boycott gayi hai ki simple paas 5 aadhi likhi scripts abhi tak padi huyi hai (The battle with this film is that the initial two movies were so very much made and I have five half-composed scripts. That's what I feel on the off chance that I don't arrive at the level of those two movies, I will not have the option to make the third one. I have one story that can be made yet a few stories get obsolete so the truth will come out eventually.)"


"Meri aksar baat hoti rehti hai Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) se. Woh kehta hai ki ek banani chahiye. Abhi yeh Dunki khatam huyi hai toh stomach muscle principal kholunga pitara purani kahaniyon ka. Mann toh hai ki ek Munna Bhai aur banani hai standard kab woh mujhe abhi nahin pata (Sanju and I frequently examine about Munna Bhai 3. He additionally advises me to make it. Dunki recently got done… presently I will go through the assortment of the old stories that I have. I truly need to make Munna Bhai 3 however I don't have any idea when)," he proceeded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.