Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sam Bahadur - A big Blockbluster



Sam Bahadur has made a big appearance in performance centers on December 1. Meghna Gulzar, Bhavani Iyer, and Shantanu Shrivastava composed it. Delivered by Ronnie Screwvala's RSVP Motion pictures, the film was shot in a few areas, including Delhi, Punjab, and Kashmir. Vicky's hugely well known 2019 film Uri: The Careful Strike was at first created by RSVP.

Vicky Kaushal thought he was 'not attractive enough' to play Sam Manekshaw in Sam Bahadur

"I recall when Meghna and I were dealing with Raazi, then, at that point, during a shooting plan for Patiala she let me know what she needed to do straightaway. Furthermore, she said she needs to make a film on Sam Manekshaw," Kaushal said.


"My mom and father are both from Punjab, and through them, I had heard a ton about him. Be that as it may, I didn't have any idea what he looked like. So during that discussion, I covertly researched him and saw his photograph. I said, 'He is extremely attractive and I won't get this job.' However I need to say thanks to Meghna for providing me with the job of this attractive individual," he added.

Sam Bahadur, as per the film's makers, will cover Manekshaw's over 40-year profession, which included significant defining moments remembering serving for World struggle II and driving the Military Staff during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan struggle that brought about the arrangement of Bangladesh.


Filling the role was difficult for Kaushal, he said. "It is the hardest job of my life, not on account of the manner in which he talked and strolled but since of the man he was. This was an endeavor to carry on with that life. It is clearly a collaboration," he added.

 - India Insights

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.